Challenge ESL rear end grader design and features
The ESL grader is designed to suit agricultural tractors with 60 to 120 horse power, a Category II hitch and two sets of rear remotes available to operate the hydraulic blade adjustment features from the comfort of the tractor seat. This grader comes in two blade widths; 2400mm (8’) and 3000mm (10’).
- If you intend on doing a lot of grading, feel comforted knowing that the graders’ blade comes with a reversible edge for extended service life and easy replacement.
- Operate the angle and tilt functions from the comfort of your tractor seat with standard hydraulic blade angle and tilt adjustment.
- Comfortably adjust the blade offset from the comfort of your tractor seat with the optional hydraulic offset adjustment.
- Evenly grade aggregate to create an aesthetically appealing road with the help of optional hungry boards.
- The graders’ hitch is designed to ISO 730 standards. The graders allow for both fixed and floating upper tractor hitch.
- Easily adjust the depth of your grading with an optional depth wheel and guide your blade to smooth your road. When ordering a depth wheel, you have the choice of manual or hydraulic adjustment.